While you can’t put a price on good dental health, the cost can be a worrying prospect. The truth is that some people avoid the dentist out of fear of overspending on the simplest of procedures. The problem with that, of course, is that untreated problems will likely escalate. And, if you let dental problems get worse, they are going to be more complicated and expensive to fix in the long run. Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be that way. Payment plans are here to help, meaning you can get the treatment you need when you need it, without breaking the bank.
Financing Dental Treatment at Ambience Dental
At Ambience Dental, we are dedicated to making comprehensive dental treatment available to everyone. We accept all health funds and are a Bupa Members First practice. But what does that mean?
Firstly, we accept all health funds and offer gap-free routine dental appointments. If your private health insurance pays a full benefit for your general dental treatment, you can be assured of no out-of-pocket expenses.
Our Payment Plans
National Dental Plan
Ambience Dental is also a participating practice for the industry-leading National Dental Plan, powered by Certegy Ezi-Pay. The payment plan helps you to put your best interests first, without piling on the interest. Another no interest ever finance option, the National Dental Plan helps make high-quality dental treatment more accessible. You can fund up to $12,000 in treatment and spread the cost over fortnightly payments.
- Simple criteria – to qualify for the National Dental Plan, all you need is to be over 18 years old, a permanent Australian citizen and to be working over 30 hours a week.
- Quick application – applying for the loan only takes a few minutes; all you need is to meet the criteria and have your bank details to hand.
- No interest – whatever amount of money you need to borrow for your treatment, you won’t be charged any interest.
Zip Pay and Zip Money
Zip was established in Sydney in 2013 to offer consumers a fairer alternative to the unforgiving credit card market. The company has created a simple and transparent way for individuals to pay for the things they need when they need them. Zip offers two products, Zip Pay and Zip Money. The first is an interest-free online shopping account with a $1,000 credit limit and the latter is a line of credit for larger amounts. With Zip Pay, repayments start from as little as $10 a week. With Zip Money, the interest-free period is guaranteed for at least three months. Either way, you can access all the details on Zip’s very own mobile app, making it even easier for you to keep on top of your finances.
● No deposit required – with Zip, you don’t have to pay anything upfront, which means you can focus on getting the treatment you need without delay.
● Use for treatments up to $30,000 – the Zip Money product allows you to borrow anything up to $30,000, covering the vast majority of dental procedures.
● Long interest-free period – while Zip guarantees a three-month interest-free period, at Ambience Dental, we can extend this up to 30 months, depending on the treatment required.
Book an Appointment At Ambience Dental Today
If you’re still concerned about how to manage the cost of your treatment, call us today on (02) 4283 3357 and have a chat with one of our friendly team. We can talk you through the different options available to you and try to find the best way for you to get the treatment you need.
Dental treatment should be accessible to everyone, don’t let cost stand in the way of your health. To book an online appointment click here or enter your details in the form below and a member of staff will call you straight back.